Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Wedding Invites!

Here comes the bride....... I am very happy to present to you our wedding favors and wedding invites as done by MOI! I used my lovely Cricut to make the wedding favors and I turned to LCI Paper for the inserts for the invites and Cards & Pockets for the envelopes and Pocket Invites.

Wedding Favors: Groom Favors for his family and friends and Bride favors for mine. 
I used my Cuttlebug to embellish swirlies on my dress and added gems, ribbons, and flowers. I also added gems to Henry's tux. 

I added glitter to his flaps and to my swirlies

The pocketfold outside. I made the sticker myself.

The inside. Invite on the left; envelope and inserts on the right (RSVP, Reception info, and Entry Pass).

I did everything myself! All done and in the bag ready to go to Ecuador. 100 invites!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com