Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eryn's And Mal's Christmas Cards...

Here are some more Christmas cards I made way back in Christmas. The following batch are some cards I made for my co-workers. The following I made for my co-worker Eryn. She choose 2 of the 4 to give to her besties. She picked #'s 583 and 586 though she had a hard time letting #585 go. On the other hand, my other co-worker, Mal, picked the ones Eryn didn't. 

So for this card I used my Lili of the Valley stamp. I got this little feller from a stamp sheet called Merry Christmas. They are really becoming a brand that I really love. They  have the cutest stamps and their cute squares are really helpful. They offer great service and free shipping over 25 pounds. And they are in the UK and still offer free shipping! You just can't beat that!

CARD 583
Photobucket
 Photobucket



I can't remember the brand of stamp I used for the card below. I have it at home. I will add later. But since I know Eryn likes Polar Bears I decided to use them in this card. This is the card Mal bought.

CARD 584
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  

I really enjoyed this card below. I used a stamp from Michael's my friend Pam got me. The little lights set is from Michael's as well. It was so much fun seeing everyone's reaction to this card 'cuz they really liked this one. I made several of these later on. And how cute was the penguin inside?!? Mal picked this one up.

CARD 585
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  
 
Another Lili of the Valley card. For this one I used the small cute squares Christmas Animals - Decorations. Eryn let out a little scream when she saw this one. She loves penguins too! In general all cards were a lot of fun to make. Especially because Eryn had given me pointers on what she likes so it was just up to me to put it all together. Enjoy!

CARD 586
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com