Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crafting Jackpot!

Last Christmas I was in my basement looking for decorations and wrapping paper and all things Christmas. I was in a room we barely use anymore when I saw some boxes in a corner. Some said "encajes" (lace). I was intrigued. I opened them and wouldn't you believe: it was a box full of lace, bows, ribbon, beads, anything craft related you could think of. They were things my mother had bought from Michael's 15-16 years ago!!! And they were in perfect condition! I hit the crafting jackpot! Below are photos of my findings!


Spools of lace. My mom would buy the whole spool an ask them to give her the lace with the spools. The ribbons below were bought at 3 for 99 cents! How unreal is that!?!


Photobucket

Ribbons in every color and in multiple quantities.
Photobucket

More ribbons!
Photobucket

My sister-in-law would've loved this for her wedding!
Photobucket

More ribbons and strings of beading.
Photobucket

Wow!
Photobucket

Top drawer has flowers, loose beads and misc.
Photobucket

Feathers!
Photobucket

A tin full of hot glue sticks! Yes!!!!
Photobucket

The boxes they came in.
Photobucket

The middle drawer is full of more spools of ribbon and lace.
Photobucket 
 
The last drawer has more lace, flowers, and ribbon.
Photobucket

Me sorting through the last drawer.
Photobucket

Wide ribbon. Perfect for wrapping presents!
Photobucket

More lace!
Photobucket

Spools of tulle!
Photobucket

Boxes for decorating!
Photobucket

I put the smaller flowers in these containers. I had no more room!
Photobucket

All colors! You can see a lot of the flowers in the next batch of Christmas postcards I will post up.
Photobucket

More flowers!
Photobucket 
 
I also found these little hats. Will be fun to decorate as well.

Photobucket


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com