Monday, August 10, 2009

Geovanni's Scrapbook: What I Did This Summer 2009


This is Geovanni's scrapbook: What I Did This Summer 2009. We made this out of lunch bags. Got this idea from Scrapbook Memories show. I made one and he made one but I didn't have enough time to decorate mine because we did his last minute. So what we did was first, we glued the bottom that folds out--to the bag. Then we painted each side a different color. After they dried, usually a few hours, but we left ours overnight. We glue each lunch bag together but only the bottom square part so that the top of the lunch bags were loose and were able to flip open. I hope I'm explaining it right. It's really easy. After that he started decorating. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to insert anything into the opening of the bags.

To begin: Geovanni needed a little more help than Gabs. I came up with some page ideas while traveling to work by train.

So after you open to the first page, you are brought to a very important question about Geovanni's behavior this year:

Was he an Angel (left) or a Devil? (right)
If you click on the thumbnail and then click on the picture when you get to Photobucket to zoom in, you can see that I drew Angel wings and a halo on the Angel page, and a Devil tail and horns on the Devil page. Haha!
Photobucket Photobucket


(Left pic) Titi (me) says he was... Egggggg-cellent!!! (All he ate was eggs!!!)
(Rigt pic) Next were his poison Ivy pix from 2007 and 2009. I can't find the 2008 pix. That's right people, he's gotten it a total 3 times in the past 3 years!!
Photobucket Photobucket


Next are his Lake Compounce pix, Javin (little cousin) pix, and Old Orchard Beach, Maine pix
Photobucket Photobucket


Then he wanted to put old pictures. The ones on the left are his baby pix, the ones on the right are pix of him and my brother (his dad) and a page of me and Geo.
Photobucket Photobucket


On the left more family and devilish pix. On the right Lil' Gee and Geovanni dancing.
Photobucket Photobucket


Finally his Michael Jackson page. No lie, he spent the whole summer listening to Michael Jackson. So we put a pic of him on the page, a picture of Geovanni as a Dancing Machine, and then I had to show Geo's favorite Jacksn Five video "Dancing Machine" which he watched constantly on my iPod.
Photobucket Photobucket


Back cover
Photobucket


Even though we had to do this fast, literally, midnight the night before they were supposed to leave for Florida. We finished around 3 a.m. They had to get up at 4. My niece and I didn't sleep at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancin'! Dancin'! Danciiiiiin'! He's a Dancin' Macheeeeeen!

Pen to Paper said...

LOL! Thanks Bud!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com