Monday, August 10, 2009

Gaby's Scrapbook: Getting To Know Me


This is Gaby's scrapbook which she mostly decorated herself, with a few pointers from me. We made the book together by combining two pages with glue to make them thick enough to hold her pictures. The cover is painted over with a tan color. We cut out the letters with my Cricut Expressions then she ran them through my sticker maker and then added the glitter.


The first page section is her family page. She has my dad, Geovanni, my family, and Lil'Gee on there.
Photobucket Photobucket


More Family pix
Photobucket Photobucket


More family on the left. Friends on the right
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


That's not ML on the left. It says Me. She just stretched out that E too much.
Photobucket Photobucket


That's Meeee on the bottom left with Gabs. And me with my parents on mid-right!
Photobucket Photobucket


This is the back.
Photobucket


She had so much fun making this scrapbook. I can't remember if it was her or Geovanni but she said she wanted to make a book each year.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com