Monday, August 17, 2009

Cocoa says, "Cheer up, Buttercup!"


So yesterday my neighbor asked me to make her a CHEER UP type of card for one of her friends who has been going a tough a tough time. I considered a card with a flower vase on top, but then I say this on my Cricut Paper Pups cartridge and decided this was waaaayyyy cuter than a flower vase! I absolutely love this card. I do not want to give it away!!!

This is also the first time I've used the border option with my Cricut. I love this pup. I think I'm going to do borders on my envelopes from now on.

So my friend Jase asked me, "What's that pup's name?" After a long deliberation I decided on... COCOA!!!! Yeah, I like that name. I should write it in a little corner. He reminds me of the little stuffed dog I had named Cocoa. He was so soft and huggable! so world... MEET COCOA!

CARD 298
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I want a hug! That dog is the cutest! Move over Benjy! Move over Lassie...all he/she needs is a name. hmmm? C'mon Jack, give him a name!

Anonymous said...

great color combination, and so cute!

Pen to Paper said...

So his name's Cocoa now Jase.

Thanks fea :)

Tracy said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment,it has enabled me to find your blog too. Your cards are all gorgeous, i will be back for sure.
Hugs T x

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww, so cute--love the sparkles! I love my furbabies :o)
Welcome to Magnolia-licious--it's a great group of gals who are all supportive & talented & fabulous! The Mag stamps are super addicting!!

hugz,
Suzanne

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com