Saturday, September 13, 2014

Our Wedding Day... Finally!

Here comes the Bride... all dressed in White...

We are officially married in the eyes of God :) Wow! Thank God it's over!! Wow! I can't stop saying that enough times! Man! Weddings in Ecuador are less stressful than here in the U.S. (I still remember my brother's wedding to Gladys). But man, we were running all over the place those last few days. Everyone arrived on time. My brothers, my sister-in-law and my niece, Little Miss Vicki, aka my Flower Girl.

This is the morning of the wedding. We had breakfast at the venue, La Casa Real Hotel & Spa. It was a gorgeous venue and our Matrimonial Suite was huge and gorge.


Me and my hubby eating and my daddy is looking down at Baby Henry in his stroller. My sister-in-law Glady took these candid pix.

Mmmmmm, I was maybe a little nervous, but I think I would've been more nervous if we hadn't already done the civil thing.

The back of my wedding dress. That on my left shoulder blade is a hive. Henry and his family have 3 dogs (Hank included) and I'm allergic to dogs. Unfortunately, I get hives all over!

Me in my gorgeous dress

These are the souvenirs I showed you last year. My sister-in-law, Anabel, and her cousin came over and helped me assemble them before the ceremony! We were so late for everything!

And that's me hot gluing the letter basket. I literally glued the bow and ran out the door!


Henry and I at the church. I got there about 5 minutes late to the priest's chagrin, but we still got married!!

And this is the day after. We slept at La Casa Real and had breakfast with my family the following day.



No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com