Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby Henry's Baptism

On Sunday we celebrated Baby Henry's Baptism. I'm trying to type this quickly because tomorrow we leave for Ecuador, all of us! This is Baby Henry's first international trip. Mommy and Daddy are getting married!! In a church this time. Everything is all set. Well, it's been all set since last year when we were supposed to get married in September, but then we moved the date to June of this year so that my whole family could attend the wedding. Then, I got preggers.... soooooo we moved it to September of this year when baby Henry would be five months. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The wedding is next month and my whole family will be there which makes me happy. Only my niece and nephews from my older brother will not be able to make it.

Back to the Baptism. This is the cake we had designed via a Pinterest pin I saw. Again, this cake was made by Luigi's Bakery.


Baby Henry with Mommy and Daddy, after the ceremony and a change of clothes. It was hot that day!

The Baptism invite. It was from a Wedding kit I bought at Michael's. I didn't have time to make the invites or to order them. The ceremony was really last minute!

These are the souvenirs I made.

A close-up of the souvenirs.



No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com