Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mal's Christmas Cards

My co-worker Mal asked me to make a few Christmas cards for her to bring to her family in Poland when she went this past Christmas. She gave me the ideas she wanted me to work off of. I don't know where the links to the ideas are but they were the inspiration for the following cards. I really like how they all turned out. It was a lot of fun to make. I especially like the first one :)


CARD 740

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 
CARD 741
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 
CARD 742
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous card Jackie. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

This is just to let you know you won some candy at http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/
Love Pearl x

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com