Monday, March 12, 2012

A Dozen Soccer-Themed Christmas Cards

The following cards I made for a cousin in Ecuador. I was showing him my website and he saw the Cosmos card I had made. He asked me to make one for him and I offered to make all of them for his soccer team. The image in the middle is the logo of their team. I had my friend Pam vectorize it and make it digital (I only had a photo to go by). Their colors are green and black and I used some DP and some patterns I found online. I sent the dozen cards to my cousin on December 20th but he still hasn't received them ;'( Hopefully they will arrive soon since they say Merry Christmas inside in Spanish.

CARDS 743-746


Photobucket

Photobucket


CARDS 747-750
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 
CARDS 751-754
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com