Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Calendar Magnet Cards Batch: 664-681

Here are more Calendar Magnet Cards I made for my Daddy for his customers as well as some relatives in Ecuador. I used my Cricut to cut out the globes, presents, and trees and assembled all the layers. My Cricut made making all of these really easily. For the trees I used thin ribbon as garland and gems as ornaments :) It was fun to make! The calendars are from Skybluepink, and the images on the globes are from my stash!


CARD 664


Photobucket
 
 
CARDS 665-668
Photobucket
 
 
CARDS 669-671
Photobucket
 
 
CARDS 672-675
Photobucket
  
 
CARDS 676-681
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Wow Wow jackie this is really unbelievable. All of these calendars are amazing!!!!! Wow so much work but they are so worthwhile!!!!! Congrats on a job well done!!!!! Fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific idea, Wonderful calenders
Hugs Julie P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com