Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Wedding Card And A Sympathy Card

This is a wedding card I made for my cousin Lizbeth. She got married in March. I knew lavender was part of her color scheme so I tried to incorporate it in the card. This is a tag-shaped easel card. The last picture was taken the day of the wedding and my camera lens was super blurry so that's why that picture looks foggy in some places. The stamp I used is a cute card (big size) from Lili of the Valley. I really love that place. The circular stamp is also from Lili of the Valley. The flowers are Wild Orchid.  Ribbons, swirl gems, and the lace are from my stash.

CARD 617
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my dad's neighbors from his shop passed away recently so my dad asked me to make a sympathy card for him to give to his neighbor's family.

CARD 618
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com