Monday, March 29, 2010

Four Easter Cards

Here are four Easter cards I made. I used my Cricut Wild Card Cartridge to make the cards and envelopes, then I used some Easter embellishments to decorate. I also used my Easter Seasonal 2010 cartridge to die-cut Happy Easter for the inside.

CARD 488
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CARD 489
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CARD 490
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


My mom liked this card a lot. She picked this one for her boss. Her favorite part was the bunnies in front :)

CARD 491
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


CARD 492
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com