Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome Miss Vicki!!!!

I left for Ecuador in June of this year (hence no card posting) and this past October I came back for the birth of my niece, Victoria. She was born on October 22nd at Stamford Hospital and boy does she look like my brother! Holy moly! Anywho, she's my little sweet pea. I decided to make an easel card to mark her arrival into this world. Being that her mother loves the color purple and she has purple elements in her nursery, I decided to maker her a color-themed card. I used a cute square from Lily of the Valley (my favorite store), different patterned paper, and glitter, flowers, and lace. Glady said it almost looked like Vicki was on a bed :) 

I also had a picture taken of her and I, desaturated it and added pink elements. Then I typed a small sentiment on the photo, printed it and framed it in.... a purple frame. I made the same frame for myself but in blue. Behold, little Miss Vicki's first card made by her auntie Jackie.


CARD 756
    
 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com