Friday, March 11, 2011

Two Sympathy cards

A few weeks ago my dad asked me to make him a sympathy card for his neighbor at his shop because her father had passed away. I made the card below first and wanted to use soft browns and pinks. I showed my parents and they liked the car but they wanted something in more traditional colors: black and white. So.... I went and made almost the same card but in black and white. They loved it!! And I  have to say I really liked it as well. They gave the recipient the card and she also liked it very much :)


CARD 610
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 

CARD 611
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!! WOW!! Two gorgeous creations!! LOVE the flowers and colors on the designs!! Sorry about the occasion in which these were made though. HUGS

Sandy said...

OMG Jackie - do you have any idea how talented you are? These cards are so very beautiful - gorgeous!!
Hugs
Sandy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com