Monday, February 22, 2010

More of Vanessa's Order


These are Vanessa's Thank You cards with her company logo inside. I picked up a lot of techniques from Cardmaker magazine. I think my favorite technique is the paper collage. 
 
CARD 469
Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 
This was an old Thank You piece that I was going to use a long time ago but never did and recently found. I thought it went perfectly with this card.
 
CARD 470
  Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
CARD 471
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 
CARD 472
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
I really need to figure out the settings on my camera. Not happy with the way some of these pix turned out. Some were too light and others too dark. 
 
CARD 473
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
This Angel Tilda came out perfectly with this card. Def. one of my favorites.
 
CARD 474
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
This card was so much fun to make! I loved making this paper. I want to use this technique more often because I have so many scraps!
 
CARD 475
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
This card is another favorite of mine. It was featured in Cardmaker as a way to incorporate the making paper out of scraps. I'm so glad I had all the materials needed so I could make a replica. The love the chocolate and pink color scheme.
 
CARD 476
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
CARD 477
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
Another favorite of mine. This one took a very long time to make but I think it was well worth it.
 
CARD 478
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#476-the pink and brown colors go so beautifully together. #469-the butterflies on the cover, i really like how they are composed. nice work Jack!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com