Thursday, June 25, 2009

In Memoriam...

My dad asked me to make him a card for the wife of one of his customers. She had recently passed away after being in a comma for several weeks.


So this is it. I've decided to incorporate a new little design in the corner of the inner left page. It's a little chick holding a balloon. It's one of my favorite stamps. I just think it adds a little cuteness to the card. Look for it in all my cards from now on.

I had a great time making this card. The tree branches and flowers Pam got me are fabulous, and the "With Sincere Sympathy" adds to the loveliness of the card. Instantly one of my favorites.


CARD 275
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com