Monday, May 16, 2011

Santy's Mother's Day Cards - Part 2

Here is the rest of Santy's cards. They were for relatives who live in the same city as me.

This card was for my cousin Anita.

CARD 627
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 My cousin Anita opening her card.
 Photobucket
 
 
This card was for my mom.

CARD 628
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
 
My mom opening her card.
Photobucket
 
 
This was my cousin Ivonne's card

CARD 629
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
My cousin Ivonne opening her card.
Photobucket
 
 
This was my aunt Anita's card.

CARD 630
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My aunt Anita opening her card.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun Jackie! I'm sure all these lovely ladies loved their handmade creations from you! Beautiful creations!

Iulia said...

These are so beautiful, Jackie! How thoughtful of you to make these cards for the loved ones! The expression on their faces is the greatest gift we can get from making them:)
Beautiful cards!
Hugs, Iulia

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com