Friday, October 30, 2009

A Wedding Card for Jase

So my co-worker Jason asked me to make him a last minute wedding card last night so on my way home I was thinking of what I would do. I got home, read my e-mail then saw an easel card that someone had made and I said "A-ha! I'll finally make my first easel card!" So here it is. It took a while but it was def. worth it. I love the way this looks. I think many easel cards are in my future!
:)

CARD 323
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

So elegant & beautiful! Love the silhouette images & fabulous papers you've used! just lovely!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card and so elegant! Love the embossing! hugs!

Candy said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Love the couple in silhouette! Also your sentiments are wonderful! I am sure Jase and the Bride and Groom will truly appreciate your card!
Hugs, Candy

Pen to Paper said...

Thank you Ladies for stopping by!! I appreciate it :)

Jackie

cabio's craft corner said...

Great wedding card. Layout for this easel is beautiful. Jason would love it for sure!
Hugs,
Cabio

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is really beautiful! nice work!

Karen Arthur said...

What a lovely card, very elegant!!

Pam said...

I love these elegant looking cards. So beautifully done.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Rosella said...

What a beautiful card! So much elegant detail. Incredible!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Have a great stamping day!!

Jay said...

Jack's first easel card and its mine all mine!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com